As I mentioned in my last post, all ProPhoto-related plugins were removed from the official WordPress.org plugin repository because they only provided functionality for users of ProPhoto, which is not a free theme.
In the last few days since the removal of the plugins, I’ve moved our two main plugins, ProPhoto3 Compatibility Patches and ProPhoto Tweaks, to our Amazon S3 server and modified them so that they will update themselves from that location in the future.
What you need to do:
- Download the plugin file you need from below, without unzipping it
- Log in to your site admin area and go to “Plugins” => “Installed”
- Click to delete the old version of the same plugin
- Click the “Add new” button
- Click the “Upload” link near the top of the screen
- Upload the zip file you downloaded in step 1
- Click to activate the new plugin